Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Book Two: Part 13

It has been a long time since Charles trial. But i will never forget this news i was told. Charles had a deep love for Lucie and Stryver was going to marry her. I was in shock because i had convince myself that Lucie is the one that will fill the other half of my heart and be the girl to fall back into my arms and trust me forever and be my first girl of my dreams and my last. Hearing such news brought me to an emotional feeling a have really never felt. To take such pain away I decided to... drink! Once the emotions had lowered a bit and I began to feel the alcohol in my system, I became brave enough to have a word with Lucie. I poured my guts out to her and let her know that I would do anything for her and if it isn’t me who she wants i will do anything to keep her happy, even give my one and only life up. This came from the heart and I meant every word I had said to the beautiful girl. I wouldn’t dare live if Lucie wasn’t happy. Even if she wasn’t apart of my life, I still would feel as if there is no reason to live at all. However Lucie's father let the news out later that night that he did not want Stryver to propose to his daughter, that news had really brought joy but it was a bit late. I am now seeing the connection between Charles and Lucie, it seems nice and they seem in love, but it just reminded me of my heart break over her. I will just have to keeping showing my love and continue to remind Lucie I will always love her and be here for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment