Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Book Two: Part 5

Ater my everyday cycle, as in tavern.. tavern .. and more tavern. I decided to leave and head over to Charles lawyers house, Mr. Stryver. As soon as i arrived at his home we began a nice conversation, but some how it all turned into talking about how i was younger and that i never knew what directions i was going to tak e in life, i had no set goals and i am know to be a hand full of ups and downs... the funny thing is he believes that it has never changed and never will change. This caused me to become very angry but i must admit i held back pretty well. I highly disagree with this statement of his, but surprising enough i did not FREAK OUT! Yes surprise i know, its a step up. Anyways there is more, He then began asking alot of questions and i felt as if he was hinting something but I couldnt put my finger on it. I then realized a lot of the questions asked related to lucie and my love for her, I then stopped. he was trying to dig and dig to get something out of me. And thats then, when I decided not to answer any further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment