Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Book Two: Part 3-4




Today the court was accusing Charles Darney of giving English secrets to the French. Charles had been being proven guilty, even though this was an "interesting" case I was still extremely bored and the wall began to move in weird ways from starring so long at it. With me not noticing at first Charles lawyer had began to notice how much me and Charles look alike. Once this came across my attention, the trial began to be a lot more interesting. I then had notice this case really could be made out of something and I could become an important role in it. Even being under the influence, DRUNK, i still had a great mind. And then I began to care. The case went on and before my drunken eyes and ears Mr. Stryver was talking about me, me! He was bringing up how me and Charles could look so much alike but be two totally complete different people inside. The court began to think and think and this lead them to be very confused. At this point the court had no proof that it had been Charles as the spy. Charles was then acquitted. It didn’t just make the court realize something but it made me realize that I was actually happy for Charles and without me he would have been proven guilty. A few seconds went by and I began to forget about how I cared because again i began to think about how nobody really cares about me. Even though my caring went down for Charles, I still went out with him and grabbed some drinks to celebrate the great news. And this is how our conversation started about our feelings towards the ones who have a major part in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment